Monday, September 1, 2008

another cant sleep :D

1:40am
I have sent some 'nudges' via SMS to a group of people...
and guess what... someone reply, I HAVENT SLEEP LA BUAHAHAHA...
okay I admit I spammed too early...

2:20am
My 1 hour timer fan had turn off... and I was thinking :" ahhhh... finally... so quiet, now I can sleep"
(few minutes later) WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!!! *mosquito fly over my ear*
damn, stupid insect, you wanna suck my blood why dun just directly land on my skin and suck... why must YOU make noise?!

2:40am
switch on my lappie... thinking to blog something... WOW, the ONE that I was impressed with her hardwork still rushing her work at this hour... (not dare to disturb her anymore)
All this while most of my friends says:"Teoh you so hardworking, always can concentrate and do very fast..."
Honestly, I really wanna thank the ONE who for scolding me that I was wasting so much time in all the nonsense, and that really triggers my FYP heat very well... thank you thank you!! (omg, sticking programming language too much, why I use the word "trigger" -_- while I could use some other normal word)

2:50am
continues listen my song (iterating same 黑色柳丁(best to be load under Interet Explorer) over and over again while blogging, but it was not a very good quality song). anyway... musics still the best!!!
and lastly... FYP YOU SCREWED UP MY LIFE, FYP YOU TWISTED MY ACTIVE HOUR, FYP YOU SPOIL MY VOICE CONTROL!!! t(-.-t)

ok go to sleep (_ _ )zzZ

No comments: