Friday, September 5, 2008

Phrase of the day "Nasi Goreng Tom Yam"

To be a successful person, you must first know the philosophy of Nasi Goreng Tom Yam... from the ingredient...
stop!
I wasn't mean to tell any theory or philosohpy now! This phrase is the only phrase i have said from my mouth for the whole day...
How about another meal? well, instant noodle doesn't need to open my mouth rite?
other than "Nasi Goreng Tom Yam", I was just 'communicating' with my FYP and laptop...
this kind of life is like HELL!!! no discussion, no arguement, no laugh...I don't even know why I login MSN... everyone is busying with their own FYP, doesn't seem like msging anyone could bring me a good conversation...

This is a small function I wrote to release my stress... well, it doesn't works well :(







Dieded ( X_X )

No comments: