Thursday, September 4, 2008

A little comment on Google Chrome...

It is a starting heat where everyone starts to test new browser Google Chrome. From here I would make a little comment, which was IMPORTANT TO ME

Facebook - poke
It does not appear as a new page like what we could see in using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. But it appears to replace everything in the content and only showing poke with fullscreen...

Facebook - parking wars(one of my top application)
It can't even load the function to park a car...So I stick back with Internet Explorer when surfing facebook...

Google quick search - MOST IMPORTANT!!
Maybe it will be implemented later on, the current Google Chrome is just beta anyway...
but it really delaying research time for user that uses search bar to search for something instead of waiting www.google.com.my to load...

(Few mintues later after posting this page...) one of my friends gave me the guidance, the search item can be just directly typed in the address bar. If you want to search something from other search engine, E.G. www.yahoo.com do this:
1. surf www.yahoo.com once
2. type "y" in address bar
3. press Tab
4. type desirable search item
thx to edward :D

haha, for the sake of updating the blog... I could only post this 'much' of things... (booooooooooo)
ciauz~~

No comments: